To write daily is one of my goals

 Setting up this blog was an old goal to pursue my dream of writing. I know I stopped for long, yet here is the month when I decided again to get back on track and write. It doesn't matter how much I write daily as long as I write everyday, that's a good thing. First, it feels good. Second, it helps me improve myself and my writing style in particular. So, today after I had a mug of black coffee without sugar and fried eggs, I went out for a walk, looking for some fresh air to breathe. I met a stray dog and patted its head, I had nothing to give it, but at least a touch of tenderness is more important in a land where there is rare gentleness. I taught a class about obligation with have got to. I also had a song "I believe" by Ian Dry and Blockheads. It is an amazing track with deep meanings and teaching good manners.

I also drove around the city for a few minutes, and then drove back home to have lunch: rice, chicken and fried potatoe. Now I have two more classes to teach. Wish me luck dear readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To The Peak

A welcome note

Writing daily