Writing daily

 I would like to write on a daily basis. I know it is a big challenge as it takes a lot of time, effort and commitment, but at least it feels so good to write and improve. Nature fears stability, and so do I. When I was younger I dreamt of many things, I saw myself a football player because I liked football, and I saw myself a millionaire because I liked money, I also daydreamt about becoming a scientist or anyone famous like an actor or a famous singer. However as I grew up reading and developping more into a man, I learnt my strenghts and shortcomings. I can say now that my dreams, if I still have any, are more realistic than they were. Is it because I am getting older or because of my experience in life, as most dreams did not come true as I wished. It is easy to dream, yet hard to fulfill them.

Dreams are free my friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To The Peak

A welcome note