Another May day

 I woke up, I had my coffee after the kid had gone to school early, I got dressed and went for an early walk, it was sort of brisk walking. I walked for one hour. Then I went back home to start my first English class with my friend Youssef. We had a class about Victorian Age educational system and the rules that were imposed on students at school like not leaving school until the kids are 12, and the techers I mean female teachers not getting married  while working with the kids. I also taught another student a writing class about how to write a story, and here is what we ended up writing:

Edward Cheatle one of the businessmen from Worthing in the city of SUssex was walking on the beach last Saturday afternoon, and all of a sudden he dropped his phone and lost it. One week later, an old fisherman who was called Glen Kerley ws riding his boat to catch some  fresh fish to seel in the market. So, while he was preparing his fish for sale, he suddenly cut the fish belly and he was surprised to find a mobile phone in side it. The real surprise is that the phone was still working.

At that moment Edward was hanging out with his gorgeous girlfriend. Suddenly, her phone  started ringing, she picked it up in surprise and handed it in surprise to her boyfriend: "take! here is a call from your lost phone!"  "Really?!" replied Edward who was shocked too and answered quickly. The fisherman started telling him the story of his lost phone and how he came across it. 

Eventually, the fisherman returned Edward's phone, and they even took a picture together with the fish and the phone in its mouth!

Akram wrote the story with my help and the guidance of the instructions of the book.

I also took a nap, then went quickly to the market and back to a hot shower. I read a couple of pages about Oliver Twist and also a French little book about Rosa Parks and another feminist that I can't recall her name. Now, I started teaching my third class during the day. I also have a fourth class in an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To The Peak

A welcome note

Writing daily