A day in May

 This morning I decided to go to the café as there are no classes. Students started their final preparations for the final exam. I went to the café, parked my car, went to the baker's, but in vain, it was closed. I went back to the café, I started to read but I didn't finish a single page. Everytime I start reading, a distraction pops up. I spent hours their just socializing and helping people with their technology issues. I wrote an online complaint for one of my friends and solved a technical problem of a friend's car. Back home, after failing to read anything, I had lunch with family, Moroccan couscous, then brushed my teeth and righ to bed to take a nap. After that I taught an English class, and now I am having a mug of coffee and am relaxing to get ready for the next two classes. So see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing daily

To The Peak

Another May day