A day in May

 This morning I decided to go to the café as there are no classes. Students started their final preparations for the final exam. I went to the café, parked my car, went to the baker's, but in vain, it was closed. I went back to the café, I started to read but I didn't finish a single page. Everytime I start reading, a distraction pops up. I spent hours their just socializing and helping people with their technology issues. I wrote an online complaint for one of my friends and solved a technical problem of a friend's car. Back home, after failing to read anything, I had lunch with family, Moroccan couscous, then brushed my teeth and righ to bed to take a nap. After that I taught an English class, and now I am having a mug of coffee and am relaxing to get ready for the next two classes. So see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To The Peak

A welcome note

Writing daily